carnival cooler/ drink package off website

ccleveland

I was looking at the blue cooler with the white cups, bottle opener, and drinks. Is this worth the 36-39 dollars? I figured the cooler at least would be good to have for carrying around at the beach, etc. Let me know if its worth the money and your opinions.

Thank you!!

It is a great cooler. I have mine since last Sept and I use it often. For me it was worth the money as I did not have to pack my travel cooler and now I also have a great souvenir. The plastic cups are sturdy. I use them at home all the time and the carnival wording still looks great. It did not come off or fade in the dishwasher. When cruising I keep the cooler filled wit ice and drinks at all times. The cooler will sweat so I just put a small hand towel under it. I will be bringing the cooler with me this Saturday on the Splendor.

We have two of these. One my DH uses as a lunchbox and the other we bring with us on each cruise. Like others have said just place a towel under it for leakage.

Also love the plastic cups! Reminds me of cruising while drinking from them.

Kim

I bought one as a gift for my DH on his first cruise and the first one didn't just leak, it had a big hole in the seam of the lining. I took it to guest services and they replaced it. DH loves it and especially appreciated the beer included lol. We don't have a dishwasher so I've had to wash the cups by hand. After about a year and a half the lettering has started to come off but they're sturdy plastic and the kids use them quite a bit.

We loved it! I got it for my DH, and he wisely got it filled with ice for one of our beach days, and we drank the cold beers on the beach in Nassau. The cups and koozies are nice. Didn't use the opener yet but it's ready for action :)