Has anyone recently done the Atlantis Sub trip?

gonersgirl

DH and I are interested in the Atlantis sub trip when we stop in the Cayman Islands during our cruise on the Valor 9.18-9.25. Neither one of us is into snorkeling, so we thought this would be an interesting way to potentially see some underwater life.

I did a search on the board and I found a site to book it for $75 pp, but before I do it I was just looking for some more recent feedback.

Thanks!

We're going to be in GC in January and plan on doing the Atlantis Sub trip (the one that goes 70 feet down). I've read good reviews, so I think we'll spend the money. If you do the sub trip, try and sit on the left side. Supposedly it offers a better view of things.

Here's a website that offers a 10% off coupon for the trip. Just print out the number of coupons you need, and take them with you. :)

http://www.*******************.com/Coupons.htm

Well, that didn't work. The part that's blocked out is cayman activity guide. Scrunch it together and it should work. You could go to the main page and then click "coupons" if you want. They have all sorts of coupons, and the forum there really has a lot of information about the island.

We booked thru the ship and did it in St. Thomas. We paid $95 pp about 5 years ago! It was really neat experience, where in life will you ever have the opportunity to do this again? We went that once and that was enough for us. But it was very interesting to see everything down there so clearly. I do not scuba dive so this was a treat for me.

Cruizinrican:)

Archived