Thanksgiving on Magic

My family is going on the Magic for Thanksgiving this year and while we are familiar with the usual formal night attire, I am wondering if we should dress up a little more for Thanksgiving night. For example, instead of our usual cocktail dress (me) and slacks with shirt and tie (DH), I have an evening gown and DH has a very nice suit. Should we go that route? Has anyone done a Thanksgiving cruise with Carnival before? What do people generally wear for that night? On Royal Thanksgiving dinners were always dressier than usual formal nights but with the more laid back attitude on CCL I am not sure if we should bother with extra formal attire. Thanks!

We cruised over Thanksgiving in 2010 on the Legend and I remember us dressing up nicely. However, there was nothing special for Thanskgiving.

This year we will be on the Pride and we will be watching the Eagles/Cowboys game at 4pm so I am not sure we will make it to the MDR at all:)