Caribbean Princess 8/23-9/1

WEGL81

Those cabins located aft all seem to have the vibrations that you refer to. It's a constant shaking that drives my wife crazy & never stops when the ship is in motion. We found the same thing on all the Princess ships just sitting in the Horizon or Cafe Caribe towards the rear. It doesn't seem to bother some people & they just accept it as part of the experience but ever since we experienced it we always book further forward the rear elevators where the vibration disappears.

Yes, I think some people are just more sensitive to it. Others it doesn't bother. For us, we won't book an aft cabin again just for that reason alone. Everything else was wonderful about the aft cabins. Even with that, we mostly got used to it as well (had to on a 9 day cruise).

Yes, I think some people are just more sensitive to it. Others it doesn't bother. For us, we won't book an aft cabin again just for that reason alone. Everything else was wonderful about the aft cabins. Even with that, we mostly got used to it as well (had to on a 9 day cruise).

It was that constant jiggling that can drive you out of the room. :(