CD Neil Roberts

glamgran26

Neil was on the Crown in September 2009. The ship failed to get in to about 4 ports due to weather issues (North Atlantic) and Neil and his staff were excellent at arranging entertainment at short notice. He was very approachable and interacted well with passengers, unlike others we have encountered. He apparently left the ships shortly after that to spend time with his family but has obviously now came back. Would like to sail with him again sometime.

Neil was on the Crown in September 2009. The ship failed to get in to about 4 ports due to weather issues (North Atlantic) and Neil and his staff were excellent at arranging entertainment at short notice. He was very approachable and interacted well with passengers, unlike others we have encountered. He apparently left the ships shortly after that to spend time with his family but has obviously now came back. Would like to sail with him again sometime.

Thanks for this, its all I wanted to know. I thought with the first reply I got that I had made some 'Newbie to Posting' blunder by asking a reasonable question on this forum, without getting some sort of superior response to go and wade through 45 pages on another thread.

Sorry, i didn't mean to sound harsh. There wouldn't have been any wading around the large Princess CD list topic, the link provided was to page 45 where the very CD you asked about was being discussed.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

Not going to send you wading and answer is not superior. My response to your question is: not much. And that seems to be the overall consensus.

We enjoyed Neil -- he was very friendly. The CD doesn't make or break the cruise anyway. You'll have a great cruise.