So what exactly is Dynamic Dinning?

ACJT

For those who are familiar with dining at Disney World, then add the magic bands, you can see where this MAY be heading next....

We stayed at the Grand Floridian a few weeks back....we could not wait to get back on a cruise....but now I am reading things as though they're taking it right out of the disney playbook....

They would have to lower the price of a cruise significantly up front....

We were on Allure in early August. We never ate dinner in the mdr because it was so disappointing on Oasis. We had a great time but it didn't feel like a cruise but like a resort vacation with great entertainment. That's what DD sounds like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cancelled my Quantum cruise because of DD. They would only permit Diamond and suite guest to book at first and then everything was gone. When I booked it I was assigned a seating then I was not. When they get the bugs worked out then I'll try it but not now.

I am very close to canceling my Oasis cruise for next spring. It was going to be a big stretch for me finance-wise, but I wanted to try the ship. It turns out my cruise would take place a couple months after the Dynamic Dining implementation. And Royal Caribbean can't even answer the question of how dining for solos will work (as reported on another thread), leading me to believe it hadn't even occurred to them. For me, it is not worth shelling out big bucks for a cruise where the kinks are still being worked out.