Captains Club

*twinkle*

This might be helpful to show that it is easier to become Elite on Celebrity by Cruising on Royal often enough to become diamond unless one cruises concierge or above:

I don't know if that answered my specific question but it DID let me know that I only need one more cruise to reach Diamond Plus...woo hoo....thing is after my last Royal cruise I have no desire to cruise that line again.....

Thanks for the comparison though!!!:)

• 4 months later...
We are 6 nights off reaching Diamond on RCCL, but I don't think we are ever gonna make it... :( We seem to be leaning more and more towards Celebrity, but we are still miles away from reaching Elite status with them. I suppose we are not alone in wishing they had some sort of reciprocal agreement in the accumulation of points.

We have jumped between RCCL, Celebrity and NCL over the years. Our last cruise was a 14 nighter on Celebrity, and our next one is also on Celebrity.

When I log into My Celebrity, I see that we have 120 points. I have no idea how that is calculated, as our first cruise would have been on the old points system. Is there anywhere I can see a "statement" of our past cruises? I know I can do this for Crown and Anchor on RCCL.

Also, our kids are all C&A, but am I right in saying there is no equivalent on Celebrity?

Many thanks for your replies!

Call the Captain's Club and ask the rep to go over your sailings and points, they will be happy to do that for you.

Marion