Change in price after final payment?

dgballer39

Hi cruisers,

It has been a while since i have cruised Royal Caribbean and i am unfamiliar with the rules on changes in price after final payment. We booked an interior stateroom with a resident special. The cruise which is now after final payment has dropped around $100 for our room. Is it possible to get a refund or OBC for that change in price. Or after final paymnet you are locked in?

I plan on calling Royal today but would like to have my information correct for when i call them.

Thanks

Patty. Thanks for the usefull information. It would have been nice to have some OBC. It looks like we can upgrade to a larger interior room at least. Do you know if we can pay the difference, oceanview is $4 more then we paid and move to an oceanview room?

Patty. Thanks for the usefull information. It would have been nice to have some OBC. It looks like we can upgrade to a larger interior room at least. Do you know if we can pay the difference, oceanview is $4 more then we paid and move to an oceanview room?

Yes, you should be able to.