website for hair pieces?

lisak1

No, but I know that I found my hairpiece in the International Mall in Tampa. The girls at the kiosk matched one PERFECTLY to my hair colour (Clairol Nice n' Easy #104 LOL) and my table mates GASPED when I told them I did my hair myself. It was $19.99 USD and the kiosk was called "Soho". Lots to choose from and the piece is way easy to "install"

Christine

First Cruise! Veendam, Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2003;10;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

i don't think there is one of those in the mall near me, but i will look for something similar. It just seems alot easier to have something to use, rather than fuss with my own!

And, to see it to match the haircolor before i buy it makes alot of sense

Thank you.

friends2.gif

Just got my Toni Pony from HSN. I plan to take it to my stylist to make sure it's the right color, since I'm not the best judge. But I really like it and plan to use it anytime I don't want to take time straightening my own hair, a labor intensive process.

I posted a month or so ago about a piece that I bought from QVC. There were others on the board that had the same one. It cost about $25 with shipping and tax, the hair shade the I selected is a dead ringer for mine, and I was pleased with the piece! I'm not sure what it was called, but perhaps if you do a "hairpiece" search on QVC, you will find it. And maybe others will post if they know what I'm speaking of. Have fun! icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

I think that the different types of hair pieces are great for me cause I have no talent when it comes to hair styling. I also have several shades in my hair & since the synthetic hair pieces cannot be dyed, I combine a couple shades. I have hair pieces from the SoHo kiosk & also some "scrunchie" type hair pieces from Sally's Beauty Supply. I've ordered from Paula Young & also TWC (The Wig Company) but I found it was too hard for me to match colors. It's better if you can try it right on your hair.

Yes, it's great if you can try it on before buying AND maybe take a friend with you. That way, you have two people helping match the colour, though I must say the kiosk girl took one look at my hair, and hit it with the first piece she chose. And SO easy to put in. You just make a ponytail with the end tucked in, slide the comb part of the hairpiece under the ponytail, wrap one of the wired ends around the pony, and sort of bend the other end over and under the pony. Voila!

First Cruise! Veendam, Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2003;10;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

The Tony-pony is a really good match to almost any haircolor because they use 16 different colors in every combination so it blends. I have highlighted hair and it matched perfectly. And the best part? It clips right on like a clothes pin. It's attached to one of those clips that everyone uses to clip up the back of their hair. If it doesn't match you can send it back within 30 days with no problem. My tablemates couldn't believe what a nice job I did on my hair for formal night. Mine is curly. Just clipped it on. Minutes after getting back from the beach and no time to even wash hair until later.

Another Tony Pony fan here. Just go to HSN.com, several styles and color choices. I now have 6 different ones and love them all. Never travel without them. D

1998 Imagination

1999 Voyager of Seas

2000 Ocean Princess

2001 Explorer of Seas

2002 Radiance of Seas

2003 Golden Princess & Navigator of Seas

2004 Tahitian Princess

2004 Millenium

My stylist couldn't believe how little I paid for my Toni Pony from HSN. She brighted the highlites in my hair, which I do anyway in the spring and summer, and now it is perfect. Having 16 different shades in the Toni Pony really seals the deal.

• 4 years later...

I'm a big fan of the Tony Pony too. I have the one that clips over a ponytail and can be used upside down or right side up. Wonderful! Then I got another from the Sam Moon store in Houston but I think they are all over and online Finally, I got one from Sally - the qualtity isn't as good as the Tony Pony but it's good enough and great for beach days.

I have thinning, fine, icky hair and the clip-ons make me feel glamorous! :p

Archived