Any Recent Reflection Daily Celebrity Today Newsletters??

KellyElisabeth

Hi All,

I just wanted to put a note out there to see if any of the recent travelers on the 11-Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on the Reflection might have copies of the Daily newsletters? I was previously able to get help in finding a set of Dailies from September 2013, but it would be absolutely amazing if there are any from the most recent cruises so we could see some of the details from what is going on now in case things have changed.

One of the other things we'd love to know is if they are still doing the "Black and White" night the evening of Kusadasi - My husband (of 1 week) and I trying to plan all of our packing and outfits accordingly for our honeymoon in a mere 4 weeks and want to know if there are any special dress nights we might want to plan for (other than themed 70's, 80's, etc which we wouldn't likely participate in).

Thanks in advance to all!! :)

Newlyweds Kelly and Bob

Hi

Just back from Reflection that sailed on August 25th. Afraid I don't have any newsletters but we didn't have a black and white night.

Thanks RJHNorthyorks!! Do you by any chance recall any specific "theme" nights that we should consider when packing? No worries if not! Thanks so much!

Hi All,

I just wanted to put a note out there to see if any of the recent travelers on the 11-Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on the Reflection might have copies of the Daily newsletters? I was previously able to get help in finding a set of Dailies from September 2013, but it would be absolutely amazing if there are any from the most recent cruises so we could see some of the details from what is going on now in case things have changed.

One of the other things we'd love to know is if they are still doing the "Black and White" night the evening of Kusadasi - My husband (of 1 week) and I trying to plan all of our packing and outfits accordingly for our honeymoon in a mere 4 weeks and want to know if there are any special dress nights we might want to plan for (other than themed 70's, 80's, etc which we wouldn't likely participate in).

Thanks in advance to all!! :)

Newlyweds Kelly and Bob

Here is a link to the dailys from june 2014:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67289472/ReflectionEasternMed2014.pdf

You might want to check in on the Roll Call Forum to see if anyone from a past identical recent cruise has kept copies of their Celebrity Today dailies...

Worth a try, as often Roll Calls & the friends made keep a Roll Call active for quite awhile post cruise

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

You might want to check in on the Roll Call Forum to see if anyone from a past identical recent cruise has kept copies of their Celebrity Today dailies...

Worth a try, as often Roll Calls & the friends made keep a Roll Call active for quite awhile post cruise

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

What a great suggestion! Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Sloop,

Do you think that a set of dailies from the exact cruise in a previous year would be more accurate, or a recent (say within the past 6 months) daily from the same ship/iten?

Have access to both- but am not sure which to make dinner plans around.

Mostly just planning dinner times based on shows; which I would guess the timing of does not change that radically. Ie, on the reflection eastern, is the first comedy show always day 2?- that kind of info is what I'm looking for.

Figured if anyone would know, you would ;)

Nikki