Very Confused Regarding Drink Packages

I am very confused about the cost of the drink packages. When I ordered online from the My Cruises section, the premium drink package was quoted as $55/day and the ultimate at $65/day. But when reading about the packages from the Food and Beverage section (not in My Cruises), it stated the premium was $49 and the ultimate was $65. We have been billed a total of $370.00 per person. On our last two cruises we have had the premium package and it included top shelf liquors and the description says it offers "premium" liquors. Also, one description said it includes the special Coca Cola cup and on another page it doesn't mention the cup. Which is it?

Is the ultimate package worth it?:confused: I have called RCI three times this morning but when I get someone on the line, they can't hear me...go figure.

Edited by lakemurraykid

Jody

Pretty sure the premium included drink cup specialty coffee's and top shelf

The 49.00 was b /4 gratuity 's are included. Comes to 56.35 with gratuity. Added

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your answer. We've had the premium two other times and specialty coffees were not included nor was the drink cup. The sodas had to be dispensed from the gun at the bar.

Thanks for your answer. We've had the premium two other times and specialty coffees were not included nor was the drink cup. The sodas had to be dispensed from the gun at the bar.

We also purchased the premium package last fall and had the same experience. If I understand it right, the prices have indeed risen just a bit as the other poster said but I'm not sure if the specialty coffees are included in the premium package. I think they did add the souvenir soda cup to tap into the freestyle soda machines. I believe the only difference between Premium and Ultimate is the added "fresh squeezed OJ and specialty coffee" for the Ultimate, which I don't feel the need to pay the extra $$ for that.:rolleyes: When our destination is mainly the ship, even on port days, the Premium package is well worth the $$ for us!!:cool: Adding Bailey's to my coffee and having a mimosa for breakfast is perfect!!;) Oh, and a plate of food, of course!

Edited by SilkySal
spelling

We also purchased the premium package last fall and had the same experience. If I understand it right, the prices have indeed risen just a bit as the other poster said but I'm not sure if the specialty coffees are included in the premium package. I think they did add the souvenir soda cup to tap into the freestyle soda machines. I believe the only difference between Premium and Ultimate is the added "fresh squeezed OJ and specialty coffee" for the Ultimate, which I don't feel the need to pay the extra $$ for that.:rolleyes: When our destination is mainly the ship, even on port days, the Premium package is well worth the $$ for us!!:cool: Adding Bailey's to my coffee and having a mimosa for breakfast is perfect!!;) Oh, and a plate of food, of course!
SilkySal, I love my bloody mary and/or mimosa at breakfast too. It's a perfect way to start the day. LOL

That's the way I understood and read for premium that the drink cup was included for the machines.

Ultimate just combines all packages.

However RCI web is not always accurate. LOL

Beerman, that's an understatement. :eek:

I didn't want to open another drink thread, so I thought I'd hijack this one with a quick question:

If I get the select package, for beer only, what happens if I decide to get hard liquor? will I get charged the full amount, or only the amount over $6.00 (or whatever the max is for select package)?

Thanks in advance.

I'll have my Bailey's and coffee

Thank You !

I love Bailey's and coffee, but it doesn't like me. I can have milk, cream, etc. without it doing lots of damage. I also really like white russians, but there again...:mad: