Breakaway 9/14 Sailing - Vibe Pass Worth It?

webbersworld

Going on the 9/14 sailing of the Breakaway to Bermuda. I'm assuming there won't be many children with schools just starting. I also can't imagine it being all that full as it's basically the end of high season.

For anyone that's sailed around this time before, should I expect it to be fairly quiet, with plenty of seating around the pools, or is that totally wishful thinking on my end?

Just trying to figure out if it's just best to get Vibe passes for our trip, so as not to stress about finding seats.

Any opinions appreciated :D

Edited by webbersworld
Grammatical error!

Going on the 9/14 sailing of the Breakaway to Bermuda. I'm assuming there won't be many children with schools just starting. I also can't imagine it being all that full as it's basically the end of high season.

For anyone that's sailed around this time before, should I expect it to be fairly quiet, with plenty of seating around the pools, or is that totally wishful thinking on my end?

Just trying to figure out if it's just best to get Vibe passes for our trip, so as not to stress about finding seats.

Any opinions appreciated :D

webbersworld, how come you didn't join our roll call yet? September 14, 2014 Roll Call

It's not always the kids that pose a problem, it"s the size of the pools for 4000+ people, they just can't handle that many.

If I did not have a Haven cabin, I would get Vibe passes like I did last year. It is a nice relaxing area.

You also have Spice H2O on deck 16 that is adults only.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Edited by wasiii

I will be on the cruise that week as well. According to out roll call, there will be a travel agency convention going on on board. I am hoping that they will have meetings and presentations throughout the day to keep a lot people away from the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be on the cruise that week as well. According to out roll call, there will be a travel agency convention going on on board. I am hoping that they will have meetings and presentations throughout the day to keep a lot people away from the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Z0LIN, I don't remember seeing you on our roll call? Why not join it?

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Edited by wasiii