Help from those just back from Liberty...

dkingdom

Can you tell me what the docking time is in Livorno? The reason I ask is when I first booked and received the brochure (last July 04') it listed us being there from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. so I made my arrangements with a private driver accordingly. Now I noticed on Carnival's site it is listed as 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. If so, I would need to let my driver know. Thanks for any input you can give.

just off the liberty. when we arrived, it took for ever for the the goverment to clear the boat--so nobody could leave the boat (we were 30-60 minutes delayed) and then the boat left approx 7pm--but i think this was late as they were taking a passenger off the boat on a stretcher.

Thank you Smores for your input, but was this in Livorno? I basically need to know the scheduled time you were supposed to have been in port not the actual time. Do any of the past Liberty cruisers know what time that would be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me what the docking time is in Livorno? The reason I ask is when I first booked and received the brochure (last July 04') it listed us being there from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. so I made my arrangements with a private driver accordingly. Now I noticed on Carnival's site it is listed as 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. If so, I would need to let my driver know. Thanks for any input you can give.

7am-7pm is correct

Archived