Entertainment - Nov 18th 3 night

BaumD

Just received a very nice email from RCCL inviting me to book my reservations for entertainment on this short cruise. Of course when I log-on, I am told I can't book any reservations. Our roll call has called RCCL in the past and told us they won't do entertainment reservations on the two short starter cruises. Why did they send me the email?

Good Luck. Just the same as the dynamic dining reservation system. The right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing.

Wouldnt it be nice if Customer Service, the Technical department, and PR departments

talked to each other, instead of giving lip service to its customers.

They act like our government leaders. Its time for them to take the blinds off and the ear plus out of their ears and see whats really going on.

Good Luck

I have not received the email but I did called Royal again this morning and questioned the entertainment and was advised again, we are not able to book any entertainment at this time. The rep advised me because of this short sailing, they are still working on what shows will be available for us.

I did not receive an e-mail and obviously can't make any reservations. I'm slightly nervous about being able to check everything out on the ship, but I know it's just a sampler and I'm excited to get to see it brand new. Keeping my fingers crossed.