Fantasy - cabins

5soccer9

Is there a big difference in the cabin size of an ouside room or an inside room? I was just wondering if there was a big difference other than the window.

Anything else you can tell me about the Fantasy ship would be great. Looking at going in February.

Thanks.

Thanks so much. I have been going back and forth of what kind of room to get. We usually get a balcony but trying to do this cruise a little less expensive so trying to save some money. I was more worried about the size of the room so this helps a lot. Thanks again.

Thanks so much. I have been going back and forth of what kind of room to get. We usually get a balcony but trying to do this cruise a little less expensive so trying to save some money. I was more worried about the size of the room so this helps a lot. Thanks again.

Try an inside! You can get them for dirt cheap and it is amazingly easy to take a nap during the day in these!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I also really like the porthole cabins on the Fantasy class ships - they are generally the price of an interior, and they are great!

Rowan555, We used to get the porthole cabins.If you look at the deck plans some PH look larger because they are.:cool: Also seems to be less foot traffic and closer to the gangway so easier to get to your cabin after a port day:) Pink

Rowan555, We used to get the porthole cabins.If you look at the deck plans some PH look larger because they are.:cool: Also seems to be less foot traffic and closer to the gangway so easier to get to your cabin after a port day:) Pink

I had looked at those but looked like they were so far in the front of the ship so I was worried about that. You think they are a good cabin?

I had looked at those but looked like they were so far in the front of the ship so I was worried about that. You think they are a good cabin?

5soccer9, Yes we have booked them in the past. Very good prices,BUT, you can feel and hear the waves more if it is rough:eek: Last week on the Fantasy we had a cabin on deck 7 Empress mid-ship for only $20.00 per person more:) Pink