Hair dryers on the Liberty?

BamaLady#13

Are there hair dryers? If so, are they attached to an electrical box hanging on the bathroom wall. I remember them for a past cruise, just don't know if it was a Carnival. I only remember that they were very inconvenient.

We had an inside room on Liberty, I think they were inside the drawer at the desk area. You have to hold the button for it to continue drying. Many people take their own, if their hair is long or otherwise hard to dry.

They are inside the drawer. But if you have long or thick hair, I'd bring my own. They're not very good ones and you have to keep your finger on the on button to keep it turned on.

Edited by Terre

Take a heavy duty rubber band(like the ones from asparagus)and wrap it around the button.

This is great idea! Holding down the button gets old before my hair is dry. I don't mind that the hair dryer is not as strong as mine is, but holding down the button tends to be a pain. I understand that this is a safety issue, but who would leave a hair dryer running?