Anyone got any idea's on this referral letter I got in the mail today?

beccaseraph7

Did anyone else receive/ use this offer I just got in the mail today?

It says $100 off 7+ nights or 6 or less nights for your friend that you referred and a specialty restaurant for 2 for the person referring.

I am debating on using it or not. We were going to get my mom a room on the Indy cruise we are going on in Nov 2015 and it'd be her first cruise, but we were in a Promenade Room (Ben and Jerry's :D) and this says Ocean View or higher.

Promenade Rooms are a lower category than Ocean View's aren't they?

So if I did this deal I'd have to get her a Balcony room across the hall (she doesn't want to be to far from us) and I'm trying to figure out if this is a good deal or not.

Also how do you redeem it if you do decide? I tried to enter the code on website but it said invalid then I read the back and I'm assuming you got to book at full price then get the money off? (Which is weird I never did it that way before) The link it said to go to on the back just says "open shortly", so just wondering if anyone ever did this before... Thanks :)

I received one too! It says you must register by 11/03/2014. Also, it has a lot of fine print at the bottom. The first sentence says "To quality, an offer redemption request must be submitted at RoyalCaribbean.com/Friends".

"The following must be provided: booking #, redemption code, full name, and email or telephone number, which are subject to verification by Royal Caribbean. Offer applies to only NEW guests of Royal Caribbean."

So if you can family or friends to book who have never cruised on RC, it would apply.

With all the scams going on across the country, I would call royal directly, at the number listed on their website if it's different, and verify that the offer is real before answering any questions or giving out any info... just to be safe. Scammers have become way too good at camouflage these days. If it's real, awesome; if not, your phone call was time well spent. Please be careful.

&I wish they'd send me one if it's real! I'm about to book 2 newbie couples on next year's cruise when I board next month's cruise. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

With all the scams going on across the country, I would call royal directly, at the number listed on their website if it's different, and verify that the offer is real before answering any questions or giving out any info... just to be safe. Scammers have become way too good at camouflage these days. If it's real, awesome; if not, your phone call was time well spent. Please be careful.

&I wish they'd send me one if it's real! I'm about to book 2 newbie couples on next year's cruise when I board next month's cruise. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I probably will not use it but I do think it is real. It is addressed to my DH and has his C&A number under his name.