Another lobster question for recently past getaway passenegrs

jdurant1981

This is for people who within the last month have sailed the ncl getaway.

I have read multiple counts there is no lobster tails on board, while other accounts of them serving lobster tails in the buffet, while i did see a video on you tube of the lobster buffet, is this still happening? My cruise is nov 1 and am hoping for a lobster night still

We sailed august and there was a seafood night in the buffet where lobster tails were served. The staff during the day were really trying to push this as where ever u went they would say remember tonight in the buffet is a seafood extravaganza. Or something like that. We went and looked around saw the smallest lobster tail ever and the lines were so long. I think I have had jumbo shrimp that were bigger. We left and had a very nice dinner in the dining room. If you are really looking forward to having lobster tail on your getaway cruise I think it will still be served just not sure it's what one would expect.

When the lines for the buffet look ridiculously long near the front entrance, try heading towards the back. When the buffet is in full swing, there are really four separate lines. Usually, the two lines that start in the middle of the buffet are shorter than the front ones.