Parking at the Port Canaveral parking ?

timdeb7581

I am going to park at the Port Canaveral parking and I would like to know where is the best place to park? Also has anyone ever parked in the preferred parking and where is it in relation to the cruise terminal?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What's your priority? Price or location? We've done both.

The remote parking facilities are easily half the price of parking at the terminal, but you'll be riding a shuttle to an off-location a few miles away. Service to/from these facilities can range from quick to aggravatingly slow as molasses if you happen to get there during peak hours.

Last time, we parked right at the cruise terminal, and although it was twice the price, it was worth every single penny. We dropped our bags off, literally drove 50 feet, and parked front row, right across the street crossing from the entrance to the terminal! :D Upon our return, we were in our car within 5 minutes of clearing customs. We were actually giggling with excitement as we didn't expect it to be so worth it.

Once again, you need to figure out what's more important to you, price or convenience. But we believe that the terminal parking is well worth the extra price. It was absolutely awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

We were just there in August. It was important to us to park in the garage to protect our car from the sun and heat. We stayed at LaQuinta and got a 40% off coupon for terminal parking so it was like $78 instead of the $128.

It was so convenient to drop off our bags and we left for awhile to go get something to drink. When we came back we went into the garage and walked into the terminal. Unfortunately we had to be shuttled back to the terminal we left on as we left on 10 and came back in 6. But it went very smoothly.