Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

Oh. I'm guessing within the next couple of weeks when Carnival makes it official.

I guess I will just sit tight and wait but it is so hard waiting. :D I don't have any cruises planned for 2016 yet and I can't wait to book one.

I guess I will just sit tight and wait but it is so hard waiting. :D I don't have any cruises planned for 2016 yet and I can't wait to book one.

Im trying to decide between a 14 day cruise out of Baltimore then do the Vista in 2017 or do the first cruise on the vista on may 1st 2016. Im worried on doing the first cruise on the vista cause im not sure if they keep parts of the ship closed due to the CEOs being on board

Im trying to decide between a 14 day cruise out of Baltimore then do the Vista in 2017 or do the first cruise on the vista on may 1st 2016. Im worried on doing the first cruise on the vista cause im not sure if they keep parts of the ship closed due to the CEOs being on board

Why would they keep parts of the ship closed for CEOs? Does normally happen on Inaugural cruises?

I'm not sure. I know if there are large groups they will sometimes do that. Im hoping someone that has been on one will respond.

On the Inaugural of the Breeze there was nothing closed off for VIPs. Only time rooms were closed off were for private functions and that happens on every cruise. My experience on the Breeze was the "beards" enjoyed mingling with the passengers. The Carnival VP of Food and Beverage even took me up to the Red Frog when I asked directions.

Tom

On the Inaugural of the Breeze there was nothing closed off for VIPs. Only time rooms were closed off were for private functions and that happens on every cruise. My experience on the Breeze was the "beards" enjoyed mingling with the passengers. The Carnival VP of Food and Beverage even took me up to the Red Frog when I asked directions.

Tom

Awesome. Thanks for the response.