Questions about my cabin on breakaway and some advice needed please.

melsmom303

ok i booked a bx guarantee. i was assigned a room on deck 9 room 9150 has anybody been in that cabin or near it i was wondering if the waterfront roof is under it or does it start farther down . just wondering not complaining i did book a guarantee so i was willing to accept any cabin. but now im looking online and notice a big pricedrop so i can call and pay to upgrade to a midship deck 13 or 14 for fifty dollars or a spa balcony for one hundred dollars more should i switch and pay for the upgrade or stay put. so confused as i never sailed this ship before. :confused::confused::confused:

The Waterfront begins at the FWD stairs and elevator bank. Cabin 9150 is located a fair distance forward of that, so you will have no obstruction of your view looking down to the sea. Looks to be a great location, actually. You've got cabins above and below, so should be nice and quiet, plus it's not too far from the elevators and the action. Whatever you decide, have a fabulous cruise!

If it was me, I would stay with 9150. Like Waldo said it's not a bad location.

If you go to deck 13 or 14, mid ship, you will be farther away from stairs/elevators.

We were on 10 in July and loved it.

Either way you choose, you can't really go wrong.

Have a great cruise!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

If you book the spa balcony you get free access to the thermal suite which includes sauna, steam room, salt room, heated tile loungers, hot tub, and the spa thermal pool - which is absolutely wonderful. If you like going to the spa, then the $100 to upgrade to a spa balcony is well worth it. Otherwise, the cabin you were assigned is in a good location.