Ncl Gave Us A Nice Surprise

MOONMOUNTAIN

We were on the 1st sailing in 2004 of the NCL Spirit to Alaska, at the end of

our cruise we were given a letter advising that if we booked a cruise within

one year of the letter we would be refunded 20% of our cruise fare - this was due to all of the unexpected things that caused us to be late for a port etc. We were unable to book our cruise for this year due to medical reasons. We have booked a cruise on the NCL Star for 2/21/2006 - I sent a letter to NCL asking if they would extend this offer to cover our cruise = and yesterday I received a phone call from a very nice young girl in NCL customer relations who asked our booking #'s and advised that NCL would indeed extend this certificat to cover that cruise. What a pleasant surprise it total's to over $600.00 to be applied to our future cruise. So never hesitate to spend that .37 and send a letter explaining your circumstances - the most they can say is no but in our case we were lucky enough to have $600 of an unexpected reduction.

What a great surprise Moonmountain! My husband and I will be sailing with you on the STAR on 2/21/06. I started a roll call thread, but so far haven't found anyone else going on the ship with us. We did the Mexican Riviera on the STAR a few months ago and loved the ship and the ports.

The link to the 2/21/06 STAR roll call is in my signature if you want to join in.

Thank you, was wondering if a roll call had been started. There will be

(5) of us, we have had to change our ship a couple of times but now feel this

is the cruise we will be taking. There is my husband/myself, sister and

our parnets 83 and 80 - We have done Carribean and am really looking forward to the West Coast.

Archived