Magic Kingdom with NCL

Xpto

Just note that if you are going to Animal Kingdom, the buses NOW run from the Magic Kingdom bus depot to Animal Kingdom. There are no buses to the other theme parks from the Transportation and Ticket Center and vice-versa anymore. So when you get off the NCL bus you will have to go to Magic Kingdom first to catch the bus. I'd take a taxi from the Transportation and Ticket Center to the park, honestly. Much quicker. Buses are slow and Animal Kingdom is really far from your starting point.

And don't forget to be BACK at the Transportation Center by 7pm or you will be left there and will have to find taxi transport back to Port Canaveral.

How easy is it to get a cab at either place. Are they waiting in line or luck of the draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How easy is it to get a cab at either place. Are they waiting in line or luck of the draw.

The real question is whether you can get a cab at TTS that will actually do the 2hr round trip to the port. Chances are better at the resorts than at the TTS, but still...

TTC usually has a few taxis at a taxi stand, just sitting there. About two or three. It's on the far opposite site of the TTC ticket booths (adjacent to the Polynesian Village) and almost directly under the monorails.

Keep in mind that you'll probably want a taxi back to TTC as well in order to catch the bus. Overall, I don't think you're going to have much time in the park at all.

You are trying to jam a multi day experience into a short day. If you go, make it worthwhile.

- understand the park layout in advance.

- avoid going into shops and spending time just looking at stuff. You can do that at home.

- get past Main St as quick as you can. Even if you never went on a ride, the park is so big and so much to see....

Agreed!

Magic Kingdom is huge and there is SO much more to Disney than just the Magic Kingdom. I would not do it in one day. It isn't worth the stress and expense. Disney is best done right, or not done at all.

You can still take the Monorail from the TTC to Epcot or the Magic Kingdom, can't you? With just a one day visit, I would opt for either the Magic Kingdom or Epcot and not go to Animal Kingdom or the Studios. Epcot would be my preference for a single, short day. Much easier to feel like you've done most of the park in that short of time.

You burn up some time going to the Magic Kingdom and then over to Animal Kingdom by bus; some here may have done it recently but I think you'll burn at least an hour from the time you get off the bus at the TTC until you get over to Animal Kingdom. And that's if you hit the average wait time for the two DW buses.

You can still take the Monorail from the TTC to Epcot or the Magic Kingdom, can't you? With just a one day visit, I would opt for either the Magic Kingdom or Epcot and not go to Animal Kingdom or the Studios. Epcot would be my preference for a single, short day. Much easier to feel like you've done most of the park in that short of time.

You burn up some time going to the Magic Kingdom and then over to Animal Kingdom by bus; some here may have done it recently but I think you'll burn at least an hour from the time you get off the bus at the TTC until you get over to Animal Kingdom. And that's if you hit the average wait time for the two DW buses.

But if one of the previous posters is correct I can take a taxi right from TTC to AK and back again. I'm willing to pay the expense.