Gibraltar Rock Tour 26th November need 4 more passengers

patbe

I am looking for 4 passengers to join our rock tour, we are a party of 4, the bus holds 8. The price would be £22 per person for the 90min tour, this is paid at the end of the tour. The tour is with Inside out rock tours which can be found on the web and are an excellent company. Please reply if anyone is interested.

I am looking for 4 passengers to join our rock tour, we are a party of 4, the bus holds 8. The price would be £22 per person for the 90min tour, this is paid at the end of the tour. The tour is with Inside out rock tours which can be found on the web and are an excellent company. Please reply if anyone is interested.

In case you didn't know, you don't have to pre-book; the mini buses are literally lined up outside the port ready to take passengers on various different tours.

Yes I did know that, but with 3 ships in port that morning I would rather prebook and do a morning tour, also not all tours give the excellent service of this one, after reading lots of reviews.

We are on the same cruise as you but will not be pre-booking a Rock Tour.

We visit Gib once a month or so and know that weather there in late November can be VERY iffy (it can be beautiful on the surrounding Costas but the Rock has a microclimate all of its own and the cloud often comes down as you reach La Linea just before the border); you just won´t see anything if the Rock is covered in cloud.

Even with 3 ships in port there are more than enough minibuses to go round (just look at the car park by the airport!) and they will be waiting quayside; at least that way you will see what the weather is like before paying.

I am not trying to put you off booking the trip - these are just my thoughts.

Hi Campolady.

Do you know how much the mini bus tours are from the port and how long they take? We are there until 7pm and wondered about doing a tour in the afternoon. Is that feasible?

Thank you Maggie:)

Edited by maggie 57

Hi Campolady.

Do you know how much the mini bus tours are from the port and how long they take? We are there until 7pm and wondered about doing a tour in the afternoon. Is that feasible?

Not sure of the price from the Port but will be similar to what the OP quoted; will find out for sure. All taxi/minibus tours last just 90 minutes so you could easily take one in the afternoon.

Hi Campolady.

We were there in August & they were offering tours for about 20 Euros from memory. When we walked back to the ship early afternoon, the minibuses were all lined up waiting still. A large cruise ship arrived into port lunchtime-ish so it might be that not all ships will arrive in port at the same time.

Hi Campolady.

Hi Maggie

I have been in touch with the people at Gib as promised and can confirm the price from portside is 22 Pounds as the original OP was quoted.

Hope this helps.

Hi Maggie

I have been in touch with the people at Gib as promised and can confirm the price from portside is 22 Pounds as the original OP was quoted.

Hope this helps.

Thanks campolady. Busy sorting out ports and working out how much money we will need to take with us. Yes we are on the Dream, leaving Palma on Nov 1st. Only 5 nights but no sea day!!

Maggie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by maggie 57

would be willing to do this trip with you on 26th Nov x 2