Bingo!!!!

Loviecld

I just got off the Star Princess on Saturday and it was $10 for a set with one bingo card for each game or $20 for a set with three bingo cards for each game. Keep in mind, the set with three cards cannot be torn apart and therefore cannot be shared among multiple persons. They have also cut back the prize money with the first game being worth $100, the second $150, the third $200, the fourth $250 and the final game worth $300 if nobody wins within the first 50 or so numbers.

On the Regal recently it was $20 for the 3 cards per game and it included 5 games. You could not purchase single cards. And you could also purchase an extra card of 3 for the jackpot games for another $10. Prizes where $100, 125, 150, 175, and the Jackpot Game (started at $1500 or $2000 and nobody won until the last sea day and it was $2600 I think)

OK, Thanks all. I was on Carnival in July and the prices are the same BUT, they only played one game for the $20.00. There were some multiple games a few nights. Mostly single games. Oh well. DH won $150.00.

Archived