Question about this website

Maybaybie10

I'm not sure if it's OK to ask this question here, but here I go...

Everytime I click on a thread and read it, I click the back button to go back to the main topics page that has all the threads on it for Royal Carribean and it brings me all the way back to the top of the screen and I have to scroll down to see where I left off perusing the threads. Is there anyway to read a thread and go 'back' and be right where I left off in the list without having to scroll from the top again? I know if I'm in a thread, I can click 'next' and get the next thread, but I don't want to read all the threads, just the ones I'm interested in. It's not a big issue, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't an easier way.

I might be a little confused and not understanding, it is only my (1) cup of coffee so far :) Pretend I'm on your thread and I'm finished reading, then I click the back arrow button, it takes me back to the same thread I was on previously, not all the way to the top, I'm on google chrome. Am I understanding you correctly?

Probably the best way is to right click on the thread you want to look at and open it in another tab. Then, when you want to go back to the list, either close that tab, or just select the other tab at the top. You'll be right back where you left.

That's the way I do it. It's also faster that way.

That's the way I do it. It's also faster that way.

Agreed. I do it this way too.

I just tested it though and when I click on a thread and click back, I end up on the page where ever I was at, whether top, middle, or end, I always end up with the thread I click on showing in the middle of my screen. I am using firefox

Agreed. I do it this way too.

I just tested it though and when I click on a thread and click back, I end up on the page where ever I was at, whether top, middle, or end, I always end up with the thread I click on showing in the middle of my screen. I am using firefox

Also using Firefox.

I might be a little confused and not understanding, it is only my (1) cup of coffee so far :) Pretend I'm on your thread and I'm finished reading, then I click the back arrow button, it takes me back to the same thread I was on previously, not all the way to the top, I'm on google chrome. Am I understanding you correctly?

Yes...you are! I just tried 2 other browsers and it took me back to where I was in the 'list' before I clicked on a thread, so it must just be my browser. Good to know! Thank you all! :)