Soda package Jade?

HellyDonandkids

Hi,

Not sure what to do here! I was going to book the soda package as we have an 8 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. But my daughter doesnt drink "fizzy" drinks. She will have cordial etc but nothing with fizz. My son does drink fizzy drinks and my husband and i will if we need to. Its obviously worth it for my son, but if its useless for my daughter I dont know what to do? Because i cant buy it just for my son it has to be for us all so Im not sure?

Are there any free drinks served at lunch and dinner that the kids could have?

Thank you!

If you try to book now the site will force you to purchase for all in the cabin.

It is not mandatory to purchase for everyone in the cabin - you can either call NCL and purchase the one package now or you can simply purchase one for your son once you board the ship on embarkation day.

There are free drinks available - water, tea, coffee and in the buffet you'll find flavored water and sometimes lemonade. Not sure what's available in the MDR for dinner for kids.

Brilliant thank you! So when I board I xcan check out whats available and then if theres nothing for my daughter I can refuse to get her the package and just sort my son out? It makes you buy one for everyone on the website. Thats lots better!

The web-site has some problems with the beverage packages. Once on board you can buy the package for just your son and they'll put a soda sticker on his card. Easy and no problems with buying just one soda package.

The alcohol packages do require that all adults in the same room purchase. :)

Thank you! That's my next problem, my husband drinks and I don't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Single drinks are reasonably priced similar to what you'd pay on a land restaurant so it would be best to buy drinks as your DH wants them. They always have a "drink of the day" on special and buckets of beer. Have a great time!