Cabin for 4 on CB?

pathi

So it looks like my wife's family wants to join us for our upcoming cruise in Jan

We are looking at the 3,3,3 promotion for them.

Any suggestions for a cabin that is comfortable for 4?

PS we are in a full suite, so 1 person could sleep in our cabin if necessary.

So it looks like my wife's family wants to join us for our upcoming cruise in Jan

I've done 4 adults in a cabin-it takes a lot of planning and patience. What we did was had the guys shower at night and then vacate the cabin in the am so the women could have some room. It's tight and I'm glad we did it with really good friends who remained friends after the cruise! Would I do it again? Maybe.

We have found four adults fit comfortably in a mini-suite. You can have twin beds or a queen bed in the main area and then a sleeper sofa with a pull down bunk above it in the small sitting area. Access to the balcony is blocked at night since the steward puts the chair in front of the door. It also has a larger bathroom with enough space for multiple peoples stuff. Since we don't spend a lot of time in the room except to sleep we are perfectly happy with the arrangement.

I've done 4 adults in a cabin-it takes a lot of planning and patience. What we did was had the guys shower at night and then vacate the cabin in the am so the women could have some room. It's tight and I'm glad we did it with really good friends who remained friends after the cruise! Would I do it again? Maybe.

Excellent planning idea. We are doing our first cruise with 4 adults in a balcony cabin. My thoughts were that we could create the illusion of more space by having an outlook. Any other tips you could suggest so we all get along?

Thanks!

You will have a sofa bed. If the passengers are not obese the sofas can sleep 2. And all would get the suite perks like breakfast at Sabatini's, free laundry and 1 dinner in a speciality restaurant. Prices for 3rd and 4th passengers are usually lower.

It's definitely all about the planning and the patience! We frequently travel with my parents and sometimes end up with the 6 of us in one room. While DD and I can share sink and mirror space DMom doesn't like to share.

We have to plan bathroom time very carefully so that we can all get ready and be where we are supposed to be on time. We even resorted to using the desk area to dry hair and do makeup!

Last cruise, we had a Caribe balcony cabin which was great because the girls could shoo the guys out to the balcony to wait on us!

It can be done, but definitely would recommend either a balcony cabin or a mini-suite at minimum for extra room or places to wait.