Any recent Victory cruisers?

kwazi07

We have noticed some great deals on the Victory in thanksgiving 2015. For one interior and one balcony, it is only $1700 for a four night and $2400 for a five night.

How is the ship? Is it dark with little windows? It looks quite dark. I love to see the sea.

I was on Victory in July. It's a bit different from other small ships, you know, where everything is located but it's not bad. It's actually very nice. I didn't think it was dark. It's a nice ship, not too different from other carnival ships.

We have noticed some great deals on the Victory in thanksgiving 2015. For one interior and one balcony, it is only $1700 for a four night and $2400 for a five night.

How is the ship? Is it dark with little windows? It looks quite dark. I love to see the sea.

I sailed the Victory last December and will sail her again in November. I thought is was a nice ship. The Adult serenity section is great! I usually have a balcony so light is not an issue. Overall, the only things missing are the new 2.0 upgrades. I'll just have to sail on one of the newer ships to experience those in the near future!!

We were on the Victory in October 2013 and will be again in January 2015. It's definitely older in terms of decor but it's still enjoyable. We had a balcony room, it was great. I didn't think the ship was dark at all. have a great time!