Tervis Cups

hlb76

Just wondering if they have changed the style of the Red Frog and Blue Iguana Tervis cups? We got some on the Sunshine in Jan - LOVE THEM but would love to know if there is a new style.

As far as I know, the Tervis tumbler styles are the same. There is a newer VIFP tumbler that Carnival has been using as a platinum gift. I got one of those earlier this month. But I have not seen any new Red Frog or Blue Iguana tumblers.

I'd like to see them sell the ones with the handles too. I'd like to have a couple of those.

I bought handles at Bed Bath and Beyond for my 24oz cups we use at our camper all summer! LOVE those handles and the cups.

I bought handles at Bed Bath and Beyond for my 24oz cups we use at our camper all summer! LOVE those handles and the cups.

By the way, the straws for the Tervis Tumblers are too big for the 16 oz. tumblers. We take a few disposable straws in a zip lock baggie with us.