Transfer OBC Kid's Cabin --> Parent's Cabin ?

QTPieRye

We have 5 rooms booked and will be receiving a $50.00 OBC per cabin. Since the kids will NOT have charging privileges, we would like to transfer all OBC credit to our cabin so we can use towards our Cheer's Program. Does anyone know if the OBC will transfer?

We have 5 rooms booked and will be receiving a $50.00 OBC per cabin. Since the kids will NOT have charging privileges, we would like to transfer all OBC credit to our cabin so we can use towards our Cheer's Program. Does anyone know if the OBC will transfer?

Put them all on the same credit card and you should receive the OBC from all. Keep in mind someone has to pay the gratuities for those cabins.

We have an OBC of $150 under our son who is 4 for our upcoming cruise due to a promotional offer with our booking. I spoke to two different Carnival reps who said they aren't able to transfer the OBC, but that $150 would go toward whatever charges remain on our account after all of our other OBC is used. From what I gathered it's all part of the reservation and it doesn't have to be his specific S&S card that's used to make purchases seeing as his card won't even have charging privileges. Not sure how it will end up playing out, but guess we'll see once on board.

Put them all on the same credit card and you should receive the OBC from all. Keep in mind someone has to pay the gratuities for those cabins.

I am well aware of gratuities...

I am simply asking the question about the money being transferred. I am not sure what kind of program the $50 OBC falls under... I believe when you have 5+ cabins booked is a group type perk. Merely wanted to know if it can be transferred :)

Edited by QTPieRye

We have an OBC of $150 under our son who is 4 for our upcoming cruise due to a promotional offer with our booking. I spoke to two different Carnival reps who said they aren't able to transfer the OBC, but that $150 would go toward whatever charges remain on our account after all of our other OBC is used. From what I gathered it's all part of the reservation and it doesn't have to be his specific S&S card that's used to make purchases seeing as his card won't even have charging privileges. Not sure how it will end up playing out, but guess we'll see once on board.

That's what I am wondering.... with 13 people travelling in our group, if the can't transfer OBC, then I may modify our reservation and put hubby in a cabin and me in another to take advantage of the $50 OBC :) The other credits can be used by my older kids for a few DOD's.