New Chef's Table Menu

Luke Saint Joe

We just did chef's table this past week on the Splendor and we did not have the new menu posted here.

Each item listed is served to each person so each course is small but by the end I could not have put another morsel of food into me.

i booked this up coming cruise .... leaving in 2 weeks :D , when i booked the cruise 12 months out i booked chef's dinner the next day.. early ,,, really early but i booked for 5 of us. But i did not want to miss out. I am so looking forward to try the new menu.. PS eat a really tiny lunch,, you will roll out of dinner .. there is more than enough to eat and enjoy...

3 hours of eating and wine drinking ... whoo best $ spent as far as we are concerned .

I am so glad they removed the cornish hen (cheap) and put sea bass back on!!! I guess we'll have to try the Chefs Table again!!!! We were disappointed in it the second time, but I will say it depends on your Chef. Our first CT had an amazing Chef who had a great relationship with his staff and it made our time so fun and easy. Also the food was AMAZING. The wine is so so, not their worse but certainly not the cheap bottle you get when you go to the Steak House the first night. Our second CT was with the cornish hen on the menu, our Chef announced he wasn't a "people person" And truthfully he spent so much time browbeating his staff it felt stiff and uncomfortable. I hope that he was only forced to run the CT that one night and was not a regular, he really made it uncomfortable.

We'll definitely want to try the new CT, but I will ask the Chefs name before I sign up.

Cheers, Carole

• 1 month later...