suite room service from specialty resturants

bonniboo1

I know that this has been covered before but I can't get my search function to work on my phone. My question is: if you are in a suite I know that you can get room service from any restaurant . If you just order dessert such as creme Brule from Le Bistro is there a charge for the dessert?

Thank you so much.

I know that this has been covered before but I can't get my search function to work on my phone. My question is: if you are in a suite I know that you can get room service from any restaurant . If you just order dessert such as creme Brule from Le Bistro is there a charge for the dessert?

Thank you so much.

Depends on the Butler .

Thank you so much.

Done it many, many times. Never been charged when getting items from a specialty restaurant unless I ordered an entree. Desserts, apps, Cagney's fries. Never a charge, never a problem. Above answer is somewhat correct. A good butler can get just about anything done. A bad butler can be very quick with a 'no'.

When it comes to ordering for dining in your suite it does have a lot to do with your butler. We often would make our arrangements with our butler in the morning and hopefully that made things easier for him.

Also we had the UDP so absolutely no problems or extra charges with what we wanted. And we could order from multiple restaurants. DD wants Chinese, I want Italian and we both wanted crème brulee. If we decided to try a different desert he would always bring us crème brulee too. For us we felt our butler was truly being helpful and it was reflected in our tip.

So another vote for our butler Walter on the Jewel!