Diamond benefit: "Daily Breakfast with Specialty Coffee"?

kiyoko

Saw in the Crown and Anchor benefit list for Diamonds an item I never noticed before which is the "Daily Breakfast with Specialty Coffee". On the Oasis, where can I get this?

In the past, I've just gone to the Diamond Lounge to get my cappuccino before breakfast. After the dry dock, where will the Diamond Lounge be located? Will they still have it open 24 hours and will it still have a cappuccino machine where I can get my own anytime I want? Thanks.

Saw in the Crown and Anchor benefit list for Diamonds an item I never noticed before which is the "Daily Breakfast with Specialty Coffee". On the Oasis, where can I get this?

In the past, I've just gone to the Diamond Lounge to get my cappuccino before breakfast. After the dry dock, where will the Diamond Lounge be located? Will they still have it open 24 hours and will it still have a cappuccino machine where I can get my own anytime I want? Thanks.

That benefit is usually only on ships without a dedicated Diamond lounge. Oasis has a dedicated Diamond lounge.

Edited by clarea

That benefit is usually only on ships without a dedicated Diamond lounge. Oasis has a dedicated Diamond lounge.

Thanks for your quick response. I thought I had been missing out on this benefit in the past. Guess I really wasn't since it wasn't offered on the ships I've been on anyway.

I was just on the Jewel and they had a separate area for Diamonds and above to go into the dining room for breakfast. Is this option on most ships? I really enjoyed to fighting the crowd to get into the dining room in the mornings.

No, it's not on most ships. As mentioned above, the Diamond Breakfast is usually only on ships without a dedicated Diamond lounge. A few ships choose to continue this perk, even after getting a dedicated DL.

No, it's not on most ships. As mentioned above, the Diamond Breakfast is usually only on ships without a dedicated Diamond lounge. A few ships choose to continue this perk, even after getting a dedicated DL.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if that statement was referring to the speciality coffees or the dedicated diamond breakfast. LOL, I don't drink coffee so I didn't really know about that.