Paradise beach is Great!

Redokie

We were at PB Aug 10,05 It is wonderful! We arrived early 9:30 or so had most of the place to ourselves for an hour or so. We kayaked, did the iceburg, trampoline, snorkeled floated on the mats. The water was clear-several workers were pulling seaweed out cleaning but didn't bother anyone. Food and drinks were great and reasonable. Cost was $8 to use all of the toys. We could have parasailed and rode the banana boat from there for extra. Alot of people were there by noon but we hardly noticed from our lounge chairs and umbrellas.

It was great we left around 2pm. No problem with transportation either.

We just didn't get to meet Tom!

We were at Paradise Beach July 2004 with my sister and our families. We are going again on December 14th on the Elation with the same gang plus some. But next week, my husband and I booked on the Imagination and will go to Paradise Beach on Saturday the 27th. This is a belated 5 year anniversary present to ourselves.

Tom, I posted earlier but think post was removed because of something I mentioned. See you next Saturday.

Lisa & Joe

Archived