What to do in St Kitts

ragethjj23

Looks like you made your mind up. Check out my Zip Lining Video to see if it can tempt you to change your mind?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Great video, Kevin! I don't know about anyone else, but you sure have me thinking! We have done a number of zipline tours on other islands and have always had a great time doing them. This one does look like fun.

One thing I was wondering is how much walking was required between the actual zips? Are there long trails or climbs between them or are they fairly close together? It wouldn't prevent us from doing the tour by any means, we just like to know what to expect before we go.

Great video, Kevin! I don't know about anyone else, but you sure have me thinking! We have done a number of zipline tours on other islands and have always had a great time doing them. This one does look like fun.

One thing I was wondering is how much walking was required between the actual zips? Are there long trails or climbs between them or are they fairly close together? It wouldn't prevent us from doing the tour by any means, we just like to know what to expect before we go.

On my Equinox Photo Trip report I discuss our zip lining. (link in my signature)

Walking? Between the Zips very little walking except the last zip where the walk is at least 2 minutes downhill. As you can tell from the video you take a truck ride up to the second zip (after the trainer). Tip don't hop into back of the truck bed look to get a ride in the truck cab instead. :) In my video I do show some of the walk to the last zip.

Here is a youtube video of the same video just a little different from the Vimeo one. The youtube version has the entire walk (starts at 4:45 mark) to the last run time lapsed (sped up).

Regards,

Kevin Reid

[YOUTUBE]vsZT3EwgOHM[/YOUTUBE]