trying to download shore excursions

bbkarls

Help, Trying to use Celebrity cruise planner for June 2015 Silhouette cruise-managed to view shore excursions for a few minutes then a msg appeared "this page has a redirect loop" and error 404 shows in header. Tried suggested remedies on internet with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks

I had similar problems when trying to download excursions for my trip. I emailed Celebrity customer services and they advised that they was a technical problem and sent the excursion list in PDF format by email.

I suggest you email Customer Services or ask your TA to do this for you. Hope this helps.

• 6 months later...

I was also having this problem since they have switched to the new cruise planner format, you could view trips but not download the whole pdf brochure. I have now managed to download this using http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

click on 'Download Shore & Land Excursion Brochure'. You also have to make sure your browser settings allows a popup to be launched, otherwise it doesn't work.

I was also having this problem since they have switched to the new cruise planner format, you could view trips but not download the whole pdf brochure. I have now managed to download this using http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

click on 'Download Shore & Land Excursion Brochure'. You also have to make sure your browser settings allows a popup to be launched, otherwise it doesn't work.

You also, most likely, need to be logged OUT in order to access the pdf -- at least that's how it's been in the past.

So, I find the excursion I want on the website and then I try to book it....it doesn't show up.....cruise is feb. 2016....they ask me for the cruise and ship before the excursions show up so it seems like it should be listed for my cruise if it shows up on the excursion list....

Just give it up. I had been trying for months. Call the Captains Club if you really want to book. When I finally called them and told them of my difficulties, they neither apologized nor seemed to care, so I booked all but 1 of my excursions privately!

You also, most likely, need to be logged OUT in order to access the pdf -- at least that's how it's been in the past.

Yes you are right. I just signed in and could not get to the page to get the pdf file. Why oh why does Celebrity do what it does?