Do you think there's any hope? Faster to the Fun

kaniky

I booked our excursions yesterday for our cruise that leaves in November. I just found out about Faster to the Fun early last week. When I tried to book it, it says it's sold out. Does anyone know if they release more of these options or am I simply too late?

Thanks!

On my upcoming Triumph cruise, FTTF was sold out by the time we booked the cruise. DH and I are in a suite this cruise, so I didn't really care except that I wanted to get it for my DD and SIL who are also sailing so they could board with us. Lo and behold, about 3 weeks ago they opened up more & I was fortunate to see it. So, yes, it's possible, although from what I've read it depends on how many diamond/platinum guests are booked on that particular cruise. Your mileage may vary ;)

keep checking! we booked our last cruise within 2-3 weeks of sailing date. i didnt find out about FTTF a couple days later and it was sold out. happened to look again by the end of the week and VOILA! more became available!

There was a thread around here a while back with an email address you could email about getting FTTF. I emailed them for my cruise in November and a few weeks later, it was made available.

Here is the email address you can use to inquire about additional FTTF tix.

shoreexcursions@carnival.com

Edited by Herbaltees

I was in your situation with the Carnival Glory! I checked three times a day starting one month before the cruise. Sure enough, it became available again about 3 weeks before sailing. They opened about 10 spots and they were all sold in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Same here. FTTF was sold out, as I checked through out the day. About 3 weeks prior to our sailing date it was open. It didn't last more than an hour.

I also emailed and they assured me if something opened they would email me immediately to let me know it was available. No email:confused:m Maybe they saw I already booked it.

Keep trying.

If it is sold out, don't worry. I cruised many, many years without needing to be an especially early tender for excursions. In fact, I've been on the first tender only to wait for the 3rd or 4th tender which had people on the tour. They won't leave without you.

I checked sometimes 6 or 7 times per day. Then one day I got lucky. There were 11 available. A couple minutes after I booked mine they were all gone. So its pretty much being in the right place at the right time. Good luck.

What ship and when? I have a reason for asking.

We are doing the Magic on November 9th out of Galveston.

Got great news!! Carnival responded to my email that they were putting up a couple more FTTF options and I should log on right then. I got one of the four that was added!!! So excited!!!