My cruise on Freedom of the Seas ~ 9-21-14

U did great I enjoyed the photos. Glad u had a great time. Going on my second cruise with my family this time. (Last time was me & hubby) we lve out of NYC stop at Coco Beach and the Bahamas. We leave in 10 days...oct 19

You're going to have an awesome cruise. Don't forget the sunscreen!! It sneaks up on you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Loved the San Juan Pictures!

We are sailing out of there in January and my kids are going to adore those lush beautiful pictures of the Fort.

We did our first family cruise on Freedom in 2013.

Loved it too.

Many Many wonderful memories came rushing back with your pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to do the review!

Chass

Great review. We are going on Freedom in September and I am considering room 9214. Were you happy with it and would you stay in it again. Also, was there a lot of motion since you were up front? Was it aquiet room.

Thanks for your help.

It was a quiet area. Not a lot of traffic. The first day or so I was concerned about how much motion I felt. Although that being our first cruise it might have been normal, not really sure. Was told up front and in the far back you do always feel more. However I became used to it and it didn't bother me. My only so-so feeling about the room was the (have no idea what it's called) thing that came off the ship above us. It was a bit of an eye sore and there's some sort of camera and light hanging off them. The light was never on at night so it wasn't bothersome. Just made it a bit tricky for me when I took photos from our room to not have it in them. Overall, I think anyone who doesn't have a sensitivity to motion would enjoy the room. And hopefully would have the same room steward we did. He was awesome!

Have a great vacation!!!

Loved the San Juan Pictures!

We are sailing out of there in January and my kids are going to adore those lush beautiful pictures of the Fort.

We did our first family cruise on Freedom in 2013.

Loved it too.

Many Many wonderful memories came rushing back with your pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to do the review!

Chass

Thank you for reading. In January the heat won't be so bad for you guys. I hope you have time to see both forts. We missed seeing the bigger one. You're going to love it!

Amber,

Just out of curiosity, what camera did you use to take the pictures? They are gorgeous.

Ray.

I have a Canon SX510 HS. I haven't had it long but have been mostly happy with the results.

Thanks for the review and great pictures. We are on the Freedom for the 3rd time Christmas week. We have never been to San Juan and glad to be going to a new port for us. Can't wait for December 21.

You're going to have an awesome trip. Enjoy!

Really enjoyed reading this.

We were on the Freedom for the Western Caribbean Oct 26 - Nov 2. Nice to relive through the onboard photos plus see some new ports.

Glad you were able to gracefully accept the change of plans for someone's medical needs.

Thanks for reading. The Western Caribbean is what I'd like my next cruise to be. Just not sure when that'll happen, lol.