Photo Package - Family

Hi,

I have been looking at the website regarding photo packages and also searching other threads.

We are booking 2 cabins as decided to take the other 2 kids after initially taking only the 2 oldest kids.

From older threads (2013) they state families or photos with less than 20 people in them the purchaser of the package can have these photos.

From reading the terms and conditions on the mycruisephotos it says that only the people in the cabin who purchased the package, see below:

The following is not included with your photo package (digital or print):

· Photos of others in your party not staying in your stateroom.

So, has anyone got recent experience with this situation?

Thanks

Steve

My DW and I just got off The Navigator, Sunday and bought the 10 picture digital package.

We were traveling with my sister and BIL, and had separate staterooms. The embarkation picture was all 4 of us. I got all of me and my DW, all of my sister and BIL, and about 15 of a totally unknown couple. I got a total of 92 pictures to pick from. I don't know, but I figured they linked us with the embarkation picture.

My DW and I just got off The Navigator, Sunday and bought the 10 picture digital package.

We were traveling with my sister and BIL, and had separate staterooms. The embarkation picture was all 4 of us. I got all of me and my DW, all of my sister and BIL, and about 15 of a totally unknown couple. I got a total of 92 pictures to pick from. I don't know, but I figured they linked us with the embarkation picture.

Thank you for that. I did wonder how the photo staff went through the photos and said 'no not in your cabin,not included', the actual policy and enforcement maybe far apart.

We went on a cruise in March, my husband and daughter were booked in one room, and my 2 sons and I were in another. I got the unlimited CD package. They included pictures of just my husband, and even just my mom and dad (who were in 2 different staterooms!) As well as allll the ones of all of us!