Oasis dry dock. Fresh from the press!

Deck 17 undergoes a complete metamorphosis

Pinnacle chapel will make way for Loft Suites

VCL will be an exclusive space for Suite customers, D+ & Pinnacle members, in addition to Coastal Kitchen and a Sun Deck Lounge

Izumi will go to deck 4, close to Opus MDR

Library will disappears.

Concierge Lounge is replaced by Wonderland (Opens March 2015)

Diamond Club moves to deck 4. In it's place will come additional cabins.

Donut Shop replaced by Dog House

Seafood Shack transforms into Sabor Taqueria

Private dining is replaced by Diamond Club on one side, and Izumi on the other side.

Edited by Topo Gigio

I was playing around with a mock booking the other day on the Oasis in January and these cabins came up as available. 12238, 12242, 12246 and 12248. When I look at the current ship plans, these cabins do not exist. But I do see a royal suite # 12240 where these cabins should appear numerically. I was not sure if this was noted previously in discussions of changes on Oasis. I did not look at 12640 which is a presidential suite so maybe there is a change there too.

Update: These added cabins are category D5. On the January 24th sailing, 12242, 12246 and 12248 are still available.

Edited by cruisingram1

I was playing around with a mock booking on the Oasis in January and these cabins came up as available. 12238, 12242, 12246 and 12248. When I look at the current ship plans, these cabins do not exist. But I do see a royal suite # 12240 where these cabins should appear numerically. I was not sure if this was noted previously in discussions of changes on Oasis. I did not look at 12640 which is a presidential suite so maybe there is a change there too.

There is a thread floating around somewhere about these new mystery cabins. Sounds like they've closed off the public balconies and made new suites

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any Information about the Oasis MDR getting divided up into multiple restaurants to make way for Dynamic Dining?

Each floor will be a different restaurant. American Icon, Grande, and Silk. The restaurants will operate in the standard dining format with the new theming until March when Dynamic will go live on Oasis.

Each floor will be a different restaurant. American Icon, Grande, and Silk. The restaurants will operate in the standard dining format with the new theming until March when Dynamic will go live on Oasis.

Yes, that's what I had heard a while ago. I was just curious if the OP had heard anything different about the changes since they seemed to have heard a lot of info about new restaurants.

Deck 17 undergoes a complete metamorphosis

Pinnacle chapel will make way for Loft Suites

VCL will be an exclusive space for Suite customers, D+ & Pinnacle members, in addition to Coastal Kitchen and a Sun Deck Lounge

Izumi will go to deck 4, close to Opus MDR

Library will disappears.

Concierge Lounge is replaced by Wonderland (Opens March 2015)

Diamond Club moves to deck 4. In it's place will come additional cabins.

Donut Shop replaced by Dog House

Seafood Shack transforms into Sabor Taqueria

Private dining is replaced by Diamond Club on one side, and Izumi on the other side.

This looks familiar hahahahah

So......if you are only a lowly Platinum or Emerald the Viking Crown Lounge will be off limits to you?

I sure hope they don't to this to the Freedom in dry dock because that is my favorite spot on the ship!!

If Viking Crown is the CL, then it will be off limits to Diamond too.

So......if you are only a lowly Platinum or Emerald the Viking Crown Lounge will be off limits to you?

I sure hope they don't to this to the Freedom in dry dock because that is my favorite spot on the ship!!

Suite guests as well im sure.