Sailing today

Gambit6971

Sitting here at my hotel room in Jacksonville, wide awake and ready to go. I would like to thank everyone on here for all the good advice. I am a first time cruiser, but because of all of you I am not completely lost. One last question for everyone, what time should I drive that last half mile? I know 6:30 is a little early, lol.

Have an excellent time!

Take it easy this morning. Maybe make sure you have a small carry on bag with you with a change of clothes(or at least a shirt) in case you want to change for dinner and your luggage hasn't made it to your cabin yet.

I try to arrive right around 1:00 pm.

Looking forward to reading your review when you get back. happy sailing!

Laura

Check out is at 10:00. How much of a wait would I have if I went on over then?
Last week, we went out of port canaveral on the Glory and we didn't start boarding until noon. We got to our terminal at 10:15 and were checked in by 10:45 and waited until noon in the line to board. But we were one of the first on, and we were starving. By the time we boarded, the terminal was full, with long lines everywhere. Depends on how early you want to be on that ship, lol. Have a great cruise!

Thanks everyone. I am shuting my laptop down now and getting it packed up. I will right a review as soon as I get back. Even if I could wait til 1:00, my dw is driving me crazy, so I have to get her near the ship. bye bye

Last week, we went out of port canaveral on the Glory and we didn't start boarding until noon. We got to our terminal at 10:15 and were checked in by 10:45 and waited until noon in the line to board. But we were one of the first on, and we were starving. By the time we boarded, the terminal was full, with long lines everywhere. Depends on how early you want to be on that ship, lol. Have a great cruise!
Yep I like to be one of the first on too!!!!! Have lunch and a drink and start the party!!!!! Wooo Whoo!!!!
Thanks everyone. I am shuting my laptop down now and getting it packed up. I will right a review as soon as I get back. Even if I could wait til 1:00, my dw is driving me crazy, so I have to get her near the ship. bye bye
Oh yea Have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

Archived