Nassau -Another snorkel company than Stuart Coves HELP!

heyitsmejudy

Just heard back from Stuart Coves, after we booked a cruise yesterday, that our 8 - 5 port times won't work with either of their excursion times.

I desperately need help as of the six of us, only two have snorkeled before and we really want the four who've never been to be blown away. We want to get out on the water to snorkel, not just walk from the beach. All were looking forward to the shark dive.

Can anyone recommend a good company to book through for snorkeling other than Stuart Coves, which we've gone with every time we've gone to Nassau:(

Just heard back from Stuart Coves, after we booked a cruise yesterday, that our 8 - 5 port times won't work with either of their excursion times.

I desperately need help as of the six of us, only two have snorkeled before and we really want the four who've never been to be blown away. We want to get out on the water to snorkel, not just walk from the beach. All were looking forward to the shark dive.

Can anyone recommend a good company to book through for snorkeling other than Stuart Coves, which we've gone with every time we've gone to Nassau:(

Stuart Cove is the only operator with wrecks and sharks.

Bahama Divers is the other operator, but I haven't done their snorkeling

We did Flying Cloud to Rose Island. Nice healthy reef or you can go the beach.

http://www.flyingcloud.info.

flying cloud will refer you over to Stuart Coves....how do I know....cause thats what they did with me yesterday lol. I was told Stuart Coves is the only one who does the shark dives or shark snorkel tours and they only offer 2 tours a day....which do not work out with the Disney cruise schedule either. I have been to Nassau many times and every time I get burned by their bad schedule...you think they would work around the cruise ships time in port.

flying cloud will refer you over to Stuart Coves....how do I know....cause thats what they did with me yesterday lol. I was told Stuart Coves is the only one who does the shark dives or shark snorkel tours and they only offer 2 tours a day....which do not work out with the Disney cruise schedule either. I have been to Nassau many times and every time I get burned by their bad schedule...you think they would work around the cruise ships time in port.

stuart cove IS the only one with and adventure snorkel. Flying cloud does a reef snorkel at Rose island.

There are other catamarans and snorkel boats that do reef snorkels.. just not shark dives.

Check one of the tour operator listings. there are quite a few for general reef snorkeling.

• 2 weeks later...

We've talked to Carnival and Stuart Coves and it's the day after a day at sea which Carnival says means we'll usually be in port earlier than the agenda states and Stuart Coves said they have pick ups on that day before the Cruise port so they can wait until 8:30 for us. They have us on the list to go with them that day. We're just gonna bum rush the gate to get there on time! Fingers and toes crossed.