Question re Back to Back Cruise & Suite Perk Liquor

LegalCat

So I'm doing a back to back cruise on the NCL Sky. The first leg we will be in an owners suite which comes with 3 bottles of liquor. The second leg we will be in an aft penthouse which doesn't come with liquor. We will be leaving the ship and going home and then returning - we live very close to the port - and I'm wondering how we can carry over one of those 3 bottles from the first leg to the second leg... Anyone have any ideas? Maybe the butler would hold one for a couple of hours if it was unopened?

So I'm doing a back to back cruise on the NCL Sky. The first leg we will be in an owners suite which comes with 3 bottles of liquor. The second leg we will be in an aft penthouse which doesn't come with liquor. We will be leaving the ship and going home and then returning - we live very close to the port - and I'm wondering how we can carry over one of those 3 bottles from the first leg to the second leg... Anyone have any ideas? Maybe the butler would hold one for a couple of hours if it was unopened?

If the butler or someone in the suite section won't do it for you (I bet they will), another option would be to go find your new cabin attendant on the turnaround day before you leave the ship and see if he/she will let you put it in your new cabin. I would think the butler could help arrange this approach is necessary as well. I know when I did a back-to-back in non-suite cabins, my first cabin attendant took my suitcase down to my new cabin and checked in with the new cabin attendant to let him know that he was doing this.

Will you be taking ALL of your bags off the ship with you? If you are transferring some bags, just put it in those bags and take them to the new room.

We have done similar situations and always take our own bags to the new room. I know you can get staff to do it, but I like to be in charge.

NOTICE - Some folks will say you are taking revenue away from NCL in this situation. Just sayin.

Yeah some people will say anything ;)... Considering I'm bringing 300 of my closest friends on the first leg, staying in an owners suite, and then following it up with a stay in a penthouse suite, I'm sure the loss of revenue from a single bottle will be devastating :) And its entirely possible there won't be any of the three bottles left over, but it would be nice to save one for the second leg and save myself the $80ish bucks on the bar set up....

I think we should be leaving a suite case if possible... I dont want to lug everything off the ship and then return with everything, not sure what the protocol is there I've never done a back to back :)

Yeah some people will say anything ;)... Considering I'm bringing 300 of my closest friends on the first leg, staying in an owners suite, and then following it up with a stay in a penthouse suite, I'm sure the loss of revenue from a single bottle will be devastating :) And its entirely possible there won't be any of the three bottles left over, but it would be nice to save one for the second leg and save myself the $80ish bucks on the bar set up....

I think we should be leaving a suite case if possible... I dont want to lug everything off the ship and then return with everything, not sure what the protocol is there I've never done a back to back :)

The bottle is yours. You can take to the new suite, take it home, walk around the ship with it hanging from your neck...

Speak to the concierge and butler. Tell them what you're up to. They will make it happen... No need to lug all your crap off and back on.

Not to worry the Sky has fewer suites and no Haven. So your service is much more personal. Karen the concierge is top notch and is the reason we love to do suites on the Sky. This bottle question would be no problem in my experience. Our little joke when we Need good service is ask each other where's Karen!

NOTICE - Some folks will say you are taking revenue away from NCL in this situation. Just sayin.

Why would they? This is not the same thing as discussed in another thread, those bottles are not brought onboard against contract terms. Just sayin.