All access tour on Navigator?

gweedo

Are these tours just starting after the first of the year? Or can someone give me some info other than RCI's printed description. I would like to know the length etc. I have done a 'Behind the Fun' on Carnival and it was very interesting and eye opening. Just wondering what your thoughts were on Royal's? Thanks ahead of time!!:)

I've done it twice...once on Carnival and once on the Mariner of the Seas. I thought the Carnival tour had some nice extras that the RCI tour was missing, like the included photos, and the treats delivered to our cabin while we were on the tour. On the other hand, Carnival didn't allow any photography, and on RCI I could click away to my heart's content!

I'm doing another one on the Oasis next month. We decided that ship was different enough that it would be fun to take the All Access Tour again.

Thanks everyone for the info. Cindy, I especially like that Royal allows pictures! When you took the tour on the Mariner did it also last about 3 hours? When we did the Carnival Behind the Fun tour they said it was to be about 3 hours but ended up 4 1/2.:eek:

Thanks everyone for the info. Cindy, I especially like that Royal allows pictures! When you took the tour on the Mariner did it also last about 3 hours? When we did the Carnival Behind the Fun tour they said it was to be about 3 hours but ended up 4 1/2.:eek:

I don't really remember...sorry!

No problem Cindy. We went ahead and booked it and at the very end it says 3 1/2 hours in length. There was only one time available so we figured we better get it booked before it closes. I have had that happen before on excursions. Thanks again!:)