Excursions-When are they available?

kelkel2

How soon do excursions become available before cruises? I have a January 2016 cruise booked and I do remember people complaining about carnival not releasing excursions in a timely manner but when should I expect excursions to start being released? I am not really even sure we will book some because we really like to do our own thing in ports and walk around and shop and be on our own time. But I would like to know what is available because if there is something good or for a good price I would be interested in budgeting for it!

Edited by kelkel2

We have a cruise to Grand Cayman and Falmouth booked for next March, we purchased FTTF and a stingray excursion for Grand Cayman but NOTHING is showing for Jamaica. I wish they'd let us book the tour for Jamaica...not sure when they'll release the excursions though...

My group has a February 2016 cruise booked and my PVP says they are available, but no one can see them.

When I click on plan activities theres a little circle that just spins and spins and nothing ever loads. Leading me to think there's nothing there. The only thing that is open for me to book is airport transfers. Do you think that is what the PVP meant?

When I click on plan activities theres a little circle that just spins and spins and nothing ever loads. Leading me to think there's nothing there. The only thing that is open for me to book is airport transfers. Do you think that is what the PVP meant?

Maybe so. I know it's frustrating because we want to get FTTF booked ASAP. All other excursions we will wait on.

My cruise is October 2015 and excursions are showing for me, and I have booked a couple. However, when I had a cruise a couple of years ago my excursions didn't show but I knew they were there. I called Carnival support and I had to unblock something on my computer. As soon as I did that all excursions were showing. I don't know if that is the case for you but it doesn't hurt to check.

My cruise is October 2015 and excursions are showing for me, and I have booked a couple. However, when I had a cruise a couple of years ago my excursions didn't show but I knew they were there. I called Carnival support and I had to unblock something on my computer. As soon as I did that all excursions were showing. I don't know if that is the case for you but it doesn't hurt to check.

Same here. We are also booked in October 2015 and have already purchased Faster to the Fun and the excursion page is showing excursions for all ports.

So I just got off the phone with carnival web assistance. They asked me numerous questions. Including what web browser I am using. I tried Safari and Firefox with the same result and they concluded that I must be having this problem because they are not released yet. They said to check back next month but were not positive when the excursions would be released.