Trading Cabins

PKJenn

My family is going on the Getaway on Nov 22. We received our guarantee cabin assignments. Three of the cabins are on deck 13 and one is on deck 10. I will have two of my daughters children in my cabin, ages 6 and 7, and my other daughter is traveling with just her boyfriend. My question is, has anyone switched cabins within their group once they are at the pier. I would like to trade my cabin with my daughter and her boyfriend so the grandkids will be closer to their parents.

My family is going on the Getaway on Nov 22. We received our guarantee cabin assignments. Three of the cabins are on deck 13 and one is on deck 10. I will have two of my daughters children in my cabin, ages 6 and 7, and my other daughter is traveling with just her boyfriend. My question is, has anyone switched cabins within their group once they are at the pier. I would like to trade my cabin with my daughter and her boyfriend so the grandkids will be closer to their parents.

You will have next to luck at exchanging cabins at the pier as they most always sail full. You may want to try to call tour TA or PCC and see what they can do, but being a guarantee its not likely but worth the try.

I've spoken to my TA, who has spoken to NCL. They told her that if they tried to make the switch now I could lose the assignments we already have. We are very satisfied with our cabins. I just wondered if anyone was successful in making a switch of the names within their group of cabins either at the pier or on the ship. Thanks

We did it on the Sky when we got Latitudes discount by putting me in with my father and my wife in with my mother at booking.

When we checked in at the pier, we simply made the switch.

The only potential issue would be if one cabin was going to have 2 passengers and you increase that. That could pose a problem due to life boat assignment.

We made sure that we had my son booked in the room we wanted to keep 3 in.