Nickelodeon on NCL ships... including Ninja Turtles?

Winnychan

I have heard a lot about Dora the Explorer and Spongebob (ughh) on NCL ships and how kids are supposed to love it. Well, my family couldn't care less about them. We are big fans of the Ninja Turtles, however - especially the Nick CGI cartoon! So, is there any love for TMNT on the NCL ships?

Nope, no Ninja Turtles.

We've seen Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Patrick, Sandy, Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents.

WOW Thanks for this Logan loves Sponge Bob but Fairly Odd Parents will put him over the moon. He never misses this in his 1 hour of TV after pre K at our house.

This is getting better every day :).

WOW Thanks for this Logan loves Sponge Bob but Fairly Odd Parents will put him over the moon. He never misses this in his 1 hour of TV after pre K at our house.

This is getting better every day :).

Don't forget to book the Nick PJ Party. Your kids will explode in excitement!

There is a morning pajama jam breakfast with Dora(per person fee) and a pajama party in the kids club on the last evening. Neither is a sleep over. The kids just enjoy wearing pajamas outside of their rooms. My daughter had a meltdown because we wouldn't let her go to the last night party. It was already almost 10pm when we finished dinner and needed to get up early to leave the ship.

To my understanding and pictures all the on board Characters come to the morning breakfast. Dora, Spongebob, Fairy Odd Parents, Avatar. You get pictures and take home gifts also. The breakfast is special to the event also. It not just Dora!

This is from NCL when booking under entertainment:

This is a NO SLEEP ZONE! Party in your PJs and wake up with an exclusive buffet breakfast featuring Nickelodeon characters. With character performances, photo opportunities, meet and greets and take home gifts. Parents must accompany kids of all ages.