Glory cabins 9202 and 9203

crazycruzer68

9202 is 4J...we were in this cabin. It is not a suite. It is an inside cabin with a window looking out on the secret deck. No sofa. Just a chair.

9202 and 9203 are Captain's Suites. Perhaps you stayed in there prior to the 2.0 upgrades when they redid the 9th floor forward rooms. If you go and look, the decor looks like the Breeze - different doors, a mural on the wall, etc. Also the carpet, furniture, and color schemes are all different than the rest of the ship. I have been in 2 of these forward rooms on a cabin crawl last May on Glory.

9202 and 9203 are Captain's Suites. Perhaps you stayed in there prior to the 2.0 upgrades when they redid the 9th floor forward rooms. If you go and look, the decor looks like the Breeze - different doors, a mural on the wall, etc. Also the carpet, furniture, and color schemes are all different than the rest of the ship. I have been in 2 of these forward rooms on a cabin crawl last May on Glory.

Sorry...did not know they changed the cabins. Wow. We stayed in 9202, May of 2011....so yes, I guess it was before the refurb. I even double checked my S&S card and it was definitely 9202. Good info to know. Thank you...and my apologies to the other poster...as I said, I did not realize they changed the cabins..:D

Sorry...did not know they changed the cabins. Wow. We stayed in 9202, May of 2011....so yes, I guess it was before the refurb. I even double checked my S&S card and it was definitely 9202. Good info to know. Thank you...and my apologies to the other poster...as I said, I did not realize they changed the cabins..:D

No problem! Bet you wish you could get that cabin now for what you paid back then :D !

Since when did they print your cabin number on your S&S card? I've been cruising Carnival since 2003 and have never had it printed on there.

9202 is 4J...we were in this cabin. It is not a suite. It is an inside cabin with a window looking out on the secret deck. No sofa. Just a chair.

Those two are captain's suites. On either side is a grand suite (GS) and a grand scenic ocean view(6k). Straight across the front in between the grand scenics are the scenic ocean views (6J).

Glory does have 4Js but I think they are on decks 6, 7, and 10.

Those are rooms 9200 and 9201. The pics are actually of 9200 but it is the same as 9201 except 9200 holds 4 people.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I don't think they are Captains rooms....

here are pictures...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/79/ab/b7/79abb70cdb50126dc31ba43661dc25e1.jpg

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_002.jpg

They are ocean view rooms. Hard to get and 4J

These are pics of a 6k cabin. Grand scenic ocean view. Go on Carnival and check out the deck plans. I have one of these reserved for next year.