Seven Seas Radison - Navigator

cocteau

Wondering if GLBT members have sailed with Seven Seas Radison in general and its Navigator ship in particular and can provide some comments on your experience. Partner and I are both late 30's profesionals, and thinking of going with a SSRC trip. We have sailed with cruiselines like celibrity and enjoyed it. However, we are a bit 'scared' that SSRC passengers will be really old, and with politics to the right of W!

thanks for commenting

Fabulous food, service, cabins. Crew is great, you will be welcomed and spoiled. The standard bathroom in the standard cabin has both tub and separate shower. I loved this ship...not as impressive as her younger running mate the Voyager......but I think she is fabulous. You will want for nothing. The entire staff treated me like royalty, and being gay was no problem at all. I have since sailed on the Voyager and the Paul Guaguin...and going back this Dec on the voyage for the Chocolate lovers cruise...yum.

Once you sail Radisson.....going back to a mass market ship is tough. The age bracket is micked and if it is the caribbean...the age should be lower. Not many children on board.

Had friends married guys that went to Alaska this summer on radisson...got hooked...and are now going in Dec with me........should be fabuolous at dinner.

I wish you happy sailings on the Navigator.

Tom

We just finalized booking for a last minute trip (work schedule opened up) on 8/31 to Bermuda. We are looking forward to it -

Tom, did you cath the travel channer show "travel spies" this week -- they just did a show on board the Navigator -- Look for replay schedules, you will enjoy it.

Archived